Friday, February 27, 2009

juevos V 3.0

Here’s my third draft of this character, but I still get the feeling that I should pump out a couple more. Either way, I’m SO much happier with this version. The one major upgrade is the face, now he has one. But now I’m left with other decisions to make.

I’m not committed to this color scheme in any way. But it's growing on me. I think I’m going to try and work out some real thick texture for the vest.


And I’m on the fence with the gun going between the legs. I like it and I don't. I think it's an improvement from just straight up and down, but like I said, I’m back and forth on it.


Also, I’m going to work some more detail into the gun.





Here are some ideas I’m playing with. Simple but I feel like they add a certain quality. I added a shoulder holster and two pouches on his belt. The pouches are place holders really, for when I figure out how he carries bullets for his pistol. And I guess that mostly depends on the time period. Because I automatically assumed he didn't have clips. So I says, a pouch!




And from a silhouette stand point... I don't think the pouch on the left will read well...

No comments: