Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oil and Water


so it's week three of school and i already feel like time is running out. There's a lot to be done in a short amount of time. But I'll manage, as i usually seem to do. But even at this point in the semester i feel like I've got a lot to show for, and i always feel good about my self when i can see progress in my work and i really think I've made a big jump this semester. There's plenty of room to grow but I've got a solid start.




and this of course

Untitled from Adam Ceja on Vimeo.



the spacing is a little bit off, but i feel that i achieved the movement i wanted. im going to go back into this and ad a few more in-betweens' and should also help the timing

1 comment:

Jacob Marvin Rossi said...

I have the biggest man crush on you right now. Beautiful leaf--I love the little wobble about halfway through!