Friday, August 14, 2009

chile

i just remembered that i took this picture back in '07. me and Sydney went down to Chile to visit the various land marks and homes of her (and now mine) favorite poet, Pablo Neruda. we flew into Santiago and spent a day or two there before we jumped on a bus and toured around Chile's coastal towns. but while walking around beautiful Santiago i couldn't help but take pictures of all the awesome graffiti. i have a ton of pictures but for now i'll just post this one.

this wall of stickers and wheat paste caught my eye. the thing i appreciate most about stickers and wheat paste is...you can't mess it up! you make that shit at home! there's no excuse. or as my cousin likes to say "there aint no wack shit!"

1 comment:

Sydney said...

You didn't put the picture of my favorite graffitti..... with the mommy and the daddy and the babbbby monster.

Was that a picture? or am I making up memories again?