Sunday, July 15, 2007

after many busses






after two buss rides me and sydney arrive in Valparaiso, Chile. the most happen'n place this side of the equator. but really, it was a crazy big city, with a hustle and bustle city life and quiet streets that remind me of little towns in Mexico.


then in the city we found this little park to sit in until hunger took over. ( which had fatal consequences ). i love this bench so much because I've never seen one with the little extension for kids and their undeveloped short legs.


4 comments:

Sydney said...

Dear Adam,

Post more pictures. In fact, you should draw a picture a day specially for your blog.

Love,

Sydney

PS You smile at the thought of me.

Jacob Marvin Rossi said...

I smile at the thought of Adam drawing... I'll do it if you do it, man =D

This is so... aw... some.... aaaaah! It must have been beautiful in Chile--can't wait to see you guys and share stories. Dani and I just got back.

Your masks remind me of the De Young. It's to visit again.

Post more! I'll do some tonight!

Anonymous said...

i both hate (jealousy) and love ("adam"iration! yay that is so cheesily great) you for these. these are really awesome! I can't wait to see more. these are really inspiring. why are you so good dammit? =D draw with us please sometime soon .... De Young sounds great

Anonymous said...

ok i just had to come back and say the line quality on those benches is great... you took something that can be really mundane and made it interesting to look at (the baby bench helped that too hahah so awesome). it feels like it needs to be in a comic with captions.